Children's and Families Evangelist and Pastor
Children are a Gift from God (Psalm 127:3-5).
At St Matt’s we love kids, because Jesus loves kids (Mark 10:14)!
We’re committed to train children in the way they should go (Proverbs 22:6), and pass on God’s story to the next generation (Psalm 78:4-6), so that they too will put their trust in him (Psalm 78:7) and make more disciples for Jesus (Mattthew 28:19).
Our Kids Ministry on Sunday’s “K@Ch “is running at Church 9:30 and 4pm during COVID.
Get your “at HOME” resources from accessing our /kidswall page.
During the Week there are more exciting opportunities you may wish to take part in…
- Playgroup – Wednesdays 9:30
- WOT – Women on Thursdays with Crèche 9:30
- FISH – School Years 3-6 weekly Kids Club each Friday 4:30
- Schools Ministry (including Wanniassa & Monash Lunchtime SUPA groups: Mon / Fri’s)
- Quiet Time Groups for Years 7-10, Monday and Wednesdays
- Youth Group – Years 7-12, Fridays 7-9pm
- Older Youth – Leadership Development Program, FISH Leading Fridays.
- Younger Youth – Leadership and Discipleship Opportunity, K@ChY Leading Sundays.
Further information is available through the church, plus the government has some great resources and services available for raising children.
www.raisingchildren.net.au www.parentlink.act.gov.au email@example.com
Live Stream Service
with Kids Program
St Matthews Anglican Church