Children's and Families Evangelist and Pastor
Children @ St Matts
Children are certainly a gift from God (Psalm 127:3-5).
At St Matt’s we love kids, because Jesus loves kids (Mark 10:14)!
We’re committed to train children in the way they should go (Proverbs 22:6), and pass on God’s story to the next generation (Psalm 78:4-6), so that they too will put their trust in him (Psalm 78:7) and make more disciples for Jesus (Mattthew 28:19).
Sunday Mornings. Church at 10am is well catered for families with children…
- Nursing chairs
- Cuddle room
- Kids Spot in the service
- K@Ch – ‘Kids at Church’ runs a full program for Preschool to Year 6 children. Sleepover 2019 Photos
- Grip Youth Life Groups for Years 7-8, & 9-10’s.
During the Week there are more exciting opportunities you may wish to take part in…
- Playgroup – Wednesdays 9:30
- WOT – Women on Thursdays with Crèche 9:30
- Trinity Tots – Monday Music Group 9:30
- FISH – School Years 3-6 weekly Kids Club each Friday 4:30
- Schools Ministry (including Wanniassa & Monash Lunchtime SUPA groups: Mon / Fri’s)
- School Holiday Kids Club – Easter School Holidays.
- Quiet Time Groups for Years 7-8’s, Wednesdays after School Years 9-10, Mondays.
- Youth Group – Years 7-12, Fridays 7-9pm
- Youth Leadership Development Program, FISH Leading.
Further information is available through the church, plus the government has some great resources and services available for raising children.
www.raisingchildren.net.au www.parentlink.act.gov.au firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s & Families Minister & Evangelist: Phill Evans
St Matthews Anglican Church